Members & Committees
Columbia Cascade River District (CCRD)
- To foster a strong identity for the CCRD as a productive location for business and industrial development.
Education & Workforce Development
- To cultivate synergies between industry, education, and training agencies to assist in the development of a well-trained workforce that will meet business needs today and tomorrow.
- To ensure accurate and timely accounting of funds and financial sustainability of East Metro Economic Alliance
Industrial Recruitment & Marketing
- To identify strategies for making more of East Metro's industrial parcels shovel-ready; cooperate with landowners, land consolidators, and local governments to maximize the potential of developable lands; help existing businesses expand; and assist new businesses in locating in the area and employing local residents.
- To provide enhanced communications with members, constituents, interested stakeholders, and the community so that all have a thorough understanding of the results of EMEA's economic development efforts.
- To work with government officials and the private sector to develop and implement a comprehensive transportation plan for East Metro.